Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gin Gins Boost Ginger Candy


I recently found another great product offering from The Ginger People -- Gin Gins Boost. Gin Gins Boost are deliciously chewy ginger candies that have a great spicy flavor and provide all of the stomach soothing benefits of fresh ginger. In fact, each soft chew contains a whopping 30% fresh ginger and the makers of Gin Gins Boost are stating that these candies are a natural way to soothe motion sickness, making it the perfect travel companion.

Interestingly, I came across these candies while preparing for my family's annual road trip. My son (and husband) are prone to car sickness, so I'm always looking for new ways to make the hours we spend in the car more tolerable for everyone -- although the jury is still out on how well these little drops of ginger will perform, I'm feeling quite optimistic given what I already know about the stomach soothing power of ginger. I have to imagine, if Gin Gins Boost can effectively relieve motion sickness, they would also be a great natural remedy for morning sickness -- every pregnant woman's curse.


Ingredients: Cane sugar, glucose, ginger (30%), modified cassava starch, non-hydrogenated palm kernel oil (trans fat free), salt, soy lecithin. Each pack contains 1.1oz (12 individually wrapped candies).

No comments: