Thursday, April 06, 2006

Miss Meringue Mini Meringues and Chocolettes

Guiltless decadence -- that what these babies are. I tried the chocolate minis and the strawberry and vanilla chocolettes and both are excellent. I was a little weirded out by the dusty texture of the first bite, but as the cookie started to melt in my mouth and became slightly chewy, I was addicted! And the best best BEST part is that I can have 13 of the minis for 110 calories and NO fat and or 10 of the chocolettes for 130 calories and only 3.5 grams of fat! I like the chocolettes (minis drizzled with chocolate) slightly better because of the chocolate-covered taste, but I might be more inclined to choose the plain minis based on the nutritional value. I mean, you could eat the entire box of plain minis for 550 calories! Not that I would do that.... ok, I would, but only for a really special treat.... or comfort after a really bad day... or just cause I like 'em!

Find 'em and try 'em!

No comments: