Thursday, February 02, 2006

Metromint Peppermint Water

Let's face it--64 ounces of water per day is a lot, and, at times, facing yet another glass of the stuff is just more palate-boredom than I can take. It is this "boredom" that keeps me ever on the lookout for new and interesting ways to gulp down the required amount.

Testing the "unusual" waters out there is typically a frustrating and disappointing experience for me. Considering I have only two requirements for my "flavored" water--it must be low in calories, and it cannot contain sweetener of any kind--I can't comprehend why there are so few products that fit my credentials.

Metromint Peppermint Water, however, not only met both of my requirements, but surprised me with a few additional "health benefits." I was, of course, thrilled to find that this water was unsweetened and had zero calories. I was even more thrilled to discover the giant icy blast of cool flavor it delivered--certainly nothing yawn-inducing!

I was most thrilled, however, when Metromint helped me workout when I had an upset stomach. I'd heard that peppermint could soothe the stomach, so last week when I was feeling rather queasy, I grabbed a bottle of Metromint on my way to the gym. I sipped it throughout my workout, and it kept the "queasies" at bay. Impressive.

Manufacturer says: Pure. Simple. Mintwater. Metromint water is deliciously refreshing purified water with mint grown from the Yakima Valley in Washington. There's no sugar or other sweeteners added--so go ahead and enjoy this natural, 0 calorie beverage without guilt!

They all say: Good

Try it now: Metromint Peppermint Water

2 comments:

foodguru2 said...

This stuff tastes like bad mouthwash. Awful. I would rather drink plain seltzer water. Yuck!

kim said...

The only reason to drink this foul beverage is if you want to sanitize your innards. Go for the Propel