Thursday, August 10, 2006

LesserEvil Maple Pecan Popcorn



These days, I'm so busy that I only post if a food so totally commands my attention that I'm forced to proclaim its praises to the world. Such a food has entered my ken this morning.

Today I opened a box of LesserEvil Maple Pecan Popcorn. Now, I'm already a fan of the other flavors of LesserEvil popcorn, so why am I so excited about a new flavor? Is it really that good? you ask. Well, yes. It IS that good. It has a sweet, buttery, crunchiness that is out of this world with the same impressive "LesserEvil stats" of only 120 calories, 2 grams of fat (0 saturated/trans), 140 mg of sodium, and 14 grams of sugar while packing 3 grams of dietery fiber per 3/4 cup serving.

While these facts alone would probably make me jump for joy, they wouldn't merit a shelving of all other projects in order to inform you of this great product. Nope, what compelled me to write about these fantastic little kernels is that they contain cholesterol-lowering plant sterols! Yes, you read correctly--this delicious snack is actually HEART HEALTHY! WOOO HOOOOO! What will the geniuses at LesserEvil come up with next?!?!?!

Try it now: LesserEvil Maple Pecan Popcorn

No comments: